Landlord’s Guide to Services and Fees
Let Only Service - £540 (£450 + VAT)
- Marketing appraisal and advice.
- Arranging the EPC.
- Sign board plus marketing on property portals and via City Centre office.
- Accompanied viewings
- Introducing a tenant and negotiating terms.
- Credit and reference checking to include where applicable – income verification, previous landlord referencing, electoral roll information, 6 year CCJ, bankruptcy and IVA search.
- Tenancy preparation and signing on your behalf.
- Inventory and photographic signed schedule of condition (Available at an additional cost on let only service).
- Itemised initial rental statement.
Fully Managed Service – Typically between 12% - 15% inc. VAT
The entire “Let Only Service” detailed above plus:-
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme Protection
- Inventory and photographic signed schedule of condition
- Mid-term property inspection reports
- Monthly statements
- Management of routine repairs and maintenance
- 24 hour maintenance helpline for tenants
- Arranging Annual Gas Safety Certification
- Arranging periodic electrical inspections
- Negotiation renewals
- Tenancy alterations and amendments
- Council tax account notification
- Managing the check-out process
- Handling insurance claims
- Handling deposit returns and disputes
- Payment of client invoices from rental income received
- Annual landlord statement for HMRC
- Should a property be withdrawn mid-tenancy no withdrawal fee will be charged providing management charges totalling no less than £540 inc. VAT have been paid during the tenancy.
Please contact us to discuss your exact requirements as we can usually tailor a bespoke service to suit individual requirements.
CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT 2015
The contents of this document and the following paragraphs are published to ensure compliance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015, specifically to ensure tenants are fully aware of the fees that they might become liable for should they proceed to sign a tenancy agreement for a property that we are advertising.
Sheffield City Living Ltd holds current Professional Indemnity insurance to the value of £250,000.
The Company is not a member of a Client Money Protection Scheme.
The Company is a current member of the Property Redress Scheme – Membership No. PRS007842, this is a government authorised redress scheme designed to resolve or settle complaints made with regard to a member agent after the complainant has already exhausted the Member’s internal complaint procedure.
Internal Complaints Procedure is available on request.
Updated March 2017